Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jaden

3 massive condo projects on the way

7 posts in this topic

They are: Bridge Place (a 39 story, 474 foot condo tower, on the north edge of DT by the river)........Elliot Park Tower (don't know too much about this one, sorry!).....and a proposed 50+ story tower on Hennepin Avenue near the Target Center.

Bridge Place is due to start this summer, and Graves Condo (50+) is still working out some details, but should get underway in the next year. I'll try and get some renderings up ASAP.

The Twin cities are underrated

I agree. The twin cities, along with places like Kansas City are so underrated. I just can't figure out why though.

I think part of the problem may be that most people have a perception that there's nothing in places like Minnesota & Nebraska, let alone large cities. Before I joined the forums, I did not know how large some of these cities were...I just figured they were small because there isn't much around them other than open grasslands.

Ya before I joined forums or every became interested in cities I though St Louis was Bigger than Dallas and Houston. Man I was stupid

Yeah....I used to think that Houston was way smaller than Detroit (as far as metro populations). I was a little wrong...it turns out that Houston's metro is about to surpass Detroit's in metro population.