Hillmount Condos

egrguy

Yes, you are correct. However she's extolling the virtures of other developers, but bought another condo by Rooks at U2.

I'm just confused, that's all........

Loooooong story. Very looooooooong.

Besides which, I like to give credit where credit is due. Just because I bought at U2 doesn't mean I don't appreciate the good character of Hillmount's developer. Circumstances just worked out differently for a variety of reasons.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am going to bring the camera home with me tonight and I will snap some pictures of my unit, the workout facility and some of the other sections.

My only beef with living there so far is the squirrels keep teasing my dog, (even more so since he hurt her paw and is in a puppy cast.)

I am going to bring the camera home with me tonight and I will snap some pictures of my unit, the workout facility and some of the other sections.

My only beef with living there so far is the squirrels keep teasing my dog, (even more so since he hurt her paw and is in a puppy cast.)

Now, now. The squirrels are included in the condo dues. No discounts for killing them off.

Recently I went to the open house for the sixth floor model on the southwest corner of this building.

It is a great space, with great views. These condos really say "urban living".

If anyone has the opportunity to take a look at this model, I would strongly encourage you to check it out.

I checked out that model before the Parade of Homes kicked off last week - it has open ceilings and corner windows in the living room and the bed room - amazing light in there!

Recently I went to the open house for the sixth floor model on the southwest corner of this building.

It is a great space, with great views. These condos really say "urban living".

If anyone has the opportunity to take a look at this model, I would strongly encourage you to check it out.

It really is urban living. Nice thing is it is in the middle of everything. It is walking distance to the Center of the Universe or to the BOB in 10 minutes. We will walk to church at St. Andrew

I wonder if it would be possible to buy two units (one on one floor and another right above or below it) to create a two story condo...

:

A two story condo there would be pretty sweet! That building is solid. It seems like it would be pretty involved to come up with the right lay out, structural plan and what not incorporating two floors. Anything's possible with enough $green$!

Interestingly, I was just reading about this on the Hillmount website. If I read it correctly, you can combine stacked units.

Sweeet! :good: If I didn't already own a house that I'm quite fond of, I'd want to sign on for a stacked unit! That would have such a NYC-penthouse-livin' feel to it!

I talked to Nick from R&W (the developer) and he said you could do a stacked unit, but the cost would be quite high...

Anyone that lives in the building know when the laundry rooms on each floor will be done? How about the rooftop deck we were supposed to have? It's annoying that they couldn't complete it sooner, but I have to say they have made a lot of progress overall.

Deck should be done next spring. I have heard that the west stairwell will need to be extended up to the roof to accommodate the second roof top access.

As for the Laundry Rooms, I think that they have that on hold until after the parade of homes is finished. *I too hope they are finished.

Nonnekes, welcome to Hillmount and Urban Planet! My fianc

Deck should be done next spring. I have heard that the west stairwell will need to be extended up to the roof to accommodate the second roof top access.

As for the Laundry Rooms, I think that they have that on hold until after the parade of homes is finished. *I too hope they are finished.

Nonnekes, welcome to Hillmount and Urban Planet! My fianc

• 2 weeks later...

How is this project filling up? Did the Parade of Homes help sales? How many units are left?

I think they're about half way sold - taking a quick check of the website (click on "spaces" then "floorplans") you can look at which units are sold. Upper floors are doing really well. Only four more left on the 6th floor!

I think they're about half way sold - taking a quick check of the website (click on "spaces" then "floorplans") you can look at which units are sold. Upper floors are doing really well. Only four more left on the 6th floor!

It is not correct. I know of at least one that is not avalible that is still avalible on the list.

Several people moved in this weekend!

• 7 months later...

The rooftop deck is almost done, and will be completed and furnished in time for the Parade of Downtown living! There will be an open house and deck opening party on June 8th at 7pm. They have information of their website. http://www.hillmountgr.com/

They sent out a photo of the view from the top. Let

Archived