Hillmount Condos

egrguy

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow! That looks awesome. I am going to try and go on that Friday for the Parade- I am looking for a condo right now - I looked at Hillmount a while ago, and was not all that impressed, but it sounds like the re-vamp of the space has elevated it quite a bit.

Wow! That looks awesome. I am going to try and go on that Friday for the Parade- I am looking for a condo right now - I looked at Hillmount a while ago, and was not all that impressed, but it sounds like the re-vamp of the space has elevated it quite a bit.

As far as I know, the Fox Building condos have only been advertised on Craigslist; I posted the ad in the Fox's thread. Front Row units are on grar.com- in the list of condo projects, just select Front Row. Also, the Peck Building has a 1 BD condo available (I looked at it, PM me for more info about this) that is going for 164.9 k, but you could get it for less.

• 1 year later...

They've apparently sold out the very bottom end of these. The ads on Free Beer and Hotwings now say "starting at 109,900" instead of "starting at 59,900." Although, the cheapest listing on GRAR is $124,900. There are only 9 listings on GRAR and some of them look like they are put up by the original buyers. Only a few look like they are unsold, unless they just don't list them all to make it look better.

They've apparently sold out the very bottom end of these. The ads on Free Beer and Hotwings now say "starting at 109,900" instead of "starting at 59,900." Although, the cheapest listing on GRAR is $124,900. There are only 9 listings on GRAR and some of them look like they are put up by the original buyers. Only a few look like they are unsold, unless they just don't list them all to make it look better.

Archived