Power Outage

PBJ

Anyone know why the power was out from Friday night about 7:30 till Saturday night around 7 or 8pm? I know it affected 58 Ionia and south (McFadden's, Ritz Koney, Black Rose) and also impacted Division (Tini Bikini's). I think the BOB was w/o power and Tapps was running on limited power. The crews working Friday night had "no clue where the break is"... :huh:

I also heard Alpine was dark, but that was probably unrelated.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone know why the power was out from Friday night about 7:30 till Saturday night around 7 or 8pm? I know it affected 58 Ionia and south (McFadden's, Ritz Koney, Black Rose) and also impacted Division (Tini Bikini's). I think the BOB was w/o power and Tapps was running on limited power. The crews working Friday night had "no clue where the break is"... :huh:

I also heard Alpine was dark, but that was probably unrelated.

One of my clients was moving their data center equipment from their building into our datacenter when the power went out on them on Lafayette. Needless to say - the move took longer than expected on Friday night as 1/2 of it was in the dark.

I also got alerted that one of our sites went down up on Alpine avenue (Greenridge Apartments).

Power at my house in Wyoming blipped (again) on Friday morning - causing me to wake up 30 minutes late. :)

Needless to say, power has been wierd the past couple of weeks.

Archived