Mid-Town (AKA Main and Main)

bic

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

800 units, not bad considering Star and Sanctuary combined are less than 300 units.

I REALLY hope that this & City Place come online. Colonial has so much "potential" but right now it's just kind of "cheezy commercial" IMO.

It reminds me of when I lived in metro NJ... The main drag strips were all fast food, car dealers and lame strip malls. Basically, something you wouldn't really want to walk down.

800 units, 500,000 square feet of commercial space, and a 1,700-space parking garage on 7-acres at the northwest corner of Orange Avenue and Colonial Drive to begin in 2007.

Link to Orlando Business Journal Article

Seems like this will be a landmark building ,Suntruct is 654000 sq ft and 1200-space parking garage and also 800 units verses 1000 of orlando city place on half the land.No where to go but up...Maybe a SMOG suprise?.

Ok iam dumb what is smog and what does imo stand for?

A bit of history: When the first renderings of Orlando City Place was posted ... the first response was "Sweet Mother of God" ... SMOG was born to be a nic-name for that project and has also become associated with any project that will knock your socks off when you see it.

I think I read it's close to 7 acres. That is a huge amount of property.

When you look at the overhead 2D shot from UPSDAN's Skyscraper Page, and if I'm defining the boarder correctly it looks like about 90% of Center Place aka PBLT aka NuPizzuti. And close to double City Place. That is huge!

When you look at the overhead 2D shot from UPSDAN's Skyscraper Page, and if I'm defining the boarder correctly it looks like about 90% of Center Place aka PBLT aka NuPizzuti. And close to double City Place. That is huge!

When you check out the 2D picture it looks like it's 2 1/2 X's the size of the Plaza.

Archived