Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mith242

Equity Broadcasting bought out

6 posts in this topic

A Boca Raton Florida company has bought out Equity Broadcasting. It will take the Little Rock tv station chain public. Apparently their goal is to change Equity into one of the country's largest Spanish-language broadcaster. Not sure how many stations they own in Arkansas. I do know they have a couple of station up here in northwest Arkansas.

It looks as though they want to keep the company in LR and expand it. If so this would be great news for the Rock.

It looks as though they want to keep the company in LR and expand it. If so this would be great news for the Rock.

From what I have read, you are correct.

The HQ will be located in Little Rock with the CEO and other staff moving here within a few months. It is indeed great news for Little Rock.

Very interesting. Thanks for the added info everyone.

From what I have read, you are correct.

The HQ will be located in Little Rock with the CEO and other staff moving here within a few months. It is indeed great news for Little Rock.

That's very cool. I wonder why.....

Does the Little Rock company have more equipment in place, so it would be cheaper? Did the Little Rock owner convince the FL people that Little Rock is a booming, happening place...and it's in one of the states with the fastest growing Hispanic populations?

Interesting...