• Announcements

• Neo

WARNING!   07/26/16

By reading or participating in the Coffee House forum, you are acknowledging that some topics may be highly controversial in nature. While we make every attempt to ensure that no one and no groups are offended as a result of discussions contained within, we unfortunately can make no guarantees. Participate in threads contained within this forum at your own risk.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

M II A II R II K

Fake Charlotte Skylines

19 posts in this topic

actually The Charlotte photo with the world trade center looks pretty cool.

LOL. Those buildings look so out of place in the Charlotte skyline.

Actually, the Empire State Building wouldn't look so bad!!! I liked both photos, but the first one feels more realistic and less out of place. I wouldn't be surprised if Charlotte was to get such building... I'll vote for it. It would really look cool!!!

Yeah, I think we should keep the Sears Tower in Chicago.

I'm glad they didn't build that First Union tower. I don't like it. Though the other version (the last photo of it) is much better.

Yeah, I definately like the last version of First Union the best.

Youre right, this is a much better version. Its very Charlotte like with the modern gothic type architecture. It reminds me of the Bank of America tower of Atlanta in some ways but this is much better.

story_firstunion%203.jpg

I like the second version as well! It's a shame that the tower did not get built though.