Baton Rouge Photo of the Day

byrde

Some of the best pics I have ever seen LT! The Old State Cap pic looks unreal..almost like a professional print! The look on the water is incredible!

Always good to get a reply from the legendary fla-tiger from SSP :thumbsup:

july2010030.jpg

Thanks for this rainbow pic, {look at that green grass} I want grass like that. I asked my son how rainbows are created and he gave a truly amazing reply, all I could do was "say what!!?!?" where did that come from. I tried to explain it to him in detail he gave a blank look that told me he really didn't care. As for fla-tiger leaving a comment, that was something to smile about, I didn't know what to say, it was a "say what!!?!?" moment for me. Appreciate the notes left by you, dan326, & nquint1. These night pics are still giving me the blues, practice makes perfection and that is what I want, landscape wise. Anyways, I'm out long day.

Edited by hagetaka

Some of the best pics I have ever seen LT! The Old State Cap pic looks unreal..almost like a professional print! The look on the water is incredible!

Always good to get a reply from the legendary fla-tiger from SSP :thumbsup:

july2010030.jpg

Cool picture.

That looks an aweful lot like the street I live on......the desperate need of canopy trees is what tipped me off!

BTW, I'm not liking the frequent rain very much....but I appreciate the overcast. It's brought the temperature down lately. It also helps make all the vegetation extra green.

Edited by cajun

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks yall :thumbsup: Yeah plenty of rain in August making the grass grow waay fast! And Summer is still flexing it's muscles in September! Now we just need to get thru Hurricane season for the next five weeks or so...

Tried to get everything from the new Courthouse to the State Capitol...a little bummed the domed-planetarium is hiding the Shaw Center for the Arts

july2010038.jpg

I am taking an Architectural Photography class this semester, so I may occasionally share with y'all some of my pics. I knew photography was hard, but I didn't realize it was going to be so challenging. I have a much greater respect for photographers now. I appreciate any and all feed back! thumbsup.gif

I took this one this afternoon. This graffiti is located on a wall near a pump station on river road near the New Bridge. The image has been enhanced in photoshop.

IMG_5912PHOTOSHOP.jpg

Edited by buckett5425

Nice shot buckett :thumbsup: The red color in thebackground look cool thru the tall blades of grass! Like Dan says has a cool glow to it...if I had my camera on me at the time there was a similar one I wanted to take under I-12/Jefferson next to north branch of Ward's Creek. BTW I'm still waiting your replies from the other threads :whistling::lol:

Good question about the park hagetaka...not sure :dontknow:

August Storms

july2010005.jpg

Edited by richyb83

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...