Baton Rouge Photo of the Day

byrde

LT are you in the unfinished Swaggart dorm??

Thats the $million dollar question?? That's really a good ways up there :shades:

yea, that's from the unfinshed dorm\new hotel. I went up there one winter morning, one of those dry crystal clear days, sadly I had no camera but the views were million dollar.

What's up with Imageshack these days??? They have changed some things around?? The pic comes up too small that I want to post??? :dontknow: I'll try to figure it out...

Richy, it looks like they've just moved some of their codes around the page. You may be copying the "thumbnail for forums" code instead of the normal "code for forums." Hope that helps!

167660026-L.jpg

They're building those convience stores everywhere . There's one on Old Hammond,Millerville,Florida Boulevard and up by the airport, and one n Denham Springs I think. But that's good as Plank Road doesn't ge much. Where exactly is this at?

Edited by dan326

Thanks Nate, I think I finally got it right. I thought I did this exact thing before?? :dontknow:

Similar post a couple weeks ago; this one taken on a lower level of the RiverCenter parking garage

Looking north on St.Louis Street; the new 11 or 12 story Courthouse will be built directly behind the trees.

1amplacelz8.jpg

This was taken nearly a year ago in the same vicinity. I knew downtown was coming back when they fixed the old clock(far left) in front of the 6-story Roumain Bldg. :lol: I like the Avoyelles sign too. The new LaSalle state bldg. looks cool in the background too.

3rdst5sw6.jpg

Edited by richyb83