adrockc2

Just wanted to introduce myself. I found this community through a link at upstatebeat.com

I was born and raised in Greenville. In September I moved to the suburbs of Philadelphia and let me tell you how much I miss home. I am so excited to have found another group of people who care about and love Greenville as much as I do. I have always had a strong interest in city planning and new development, particular in regards to the best town in America.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to UrbanPlanet.org, adrockc2! I sincerely hope you find it enjoyable to contribute your ideas and viewpoints to these discussions often. It's great to have another like-minded individual on board. :D If anyone wants to know a thing or two about Greenville, just point them to this site and we'll be glad to help out. :thumbsup:

Welcome adrockc2! :thumbsup: I'm right there with you! I'm only 3-4 hours away so I guess I can't complain. I have found UP to be a great rescource for keeping current on G-ville. When I go back I feel like I know everything that's going on. Thanks to everyone who posts on hear for helping fight off the homesickness :cry:

Welcome adrockc2! :thumbsup: I'm right there with you! I'm only 3-4 hours away so I guess I can't complain. I have found UP to be a great rescource for keeping current on G-ville. When I go back I feel like I know everything that's going on. Thanks to everyone who posts on hear for helping fight off the homesickness :cry:

Hey Nomad, welcome! Did our MUSC friend Greenville turn you on to the forum?

Archived