Easter brunch

svs650k3

I wanted to take my family to Charlie's for Easter brunch since they are going to be in town this weekend but I called too late and they don't have anything available. Is there anywhere else you can recommend for brunch? I just can't seem to think of anything.

Thanks

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wanted to take my family to Charlie's for Easter brunch since they are going to be in town this weekend but I called too late and they don't have anything available. Is there anywhere else you can recommend for brunch? I just can't seem to think of anything.

Thanks

Try calling Noto's. I've gone there for brunch on Mother's Day before and I think they do Easter as well. Very good brunch.

Well, ended up just making eggs benedict at home with the fam. Anyone else do anything special for Easter?

My daughter is dating a guy whose family owns Greek restaurants in Detroit. He offered to cook our family meal. WOW! If my daughter doesn't marry this guy I may offer to adopt him just for the great cooking.

Christos Anesti.

Archived