Whitecaps Downtown GR

dtsd

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes....it has even made the national news. Both espn.com and cnnsi.com had the story on the front page of their website this weekend. I'm guessing they won't have this event again.... Linky

Wow. That's almost like the 5 to 12 year old kid version of Disco Demolition Night at old Comiskey Park. :shok:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page3/story...=behrens/040809

it was only a grand?

there looked like much more money then that, im surprised more of it wasnt caught in the rotors

I just gets worse the more I read...

There were 800 $1 bills and 2 $100 bills dropped from the copter. That was even more insane. Here you have 5 year olds running around that don't really have a concept of what money is worth, with 12 year olds that would compare $100 to a million dollars.

So you have really little kids just excited to be out there, matched with big kids that will probably be desparate in finding the two $100 bills. That be like running a Formula 1 grand prix on US-131 during rush hour traffic. Why would you do such a thing??? :angry:

Archived