Places!

Mr. N

What are some places in the South you would like to go to, but haven't been their or not familiar with?

I know I would like to go to Dallas, Atlanta, Miami, Savannah, the North Carolina mountains, Wilmington, NC, and many more. When I go to another town or city I have to know the history of the town, know about the downtown area, and know if they have a shopping mall for some reason. And I know if I go to these places that would be some of the main things I want to know. I would like to go to these places because of there significance in America and attractions. What are your places?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are some places in the South you would like to go to, but haven't been their or not familiar with?

I know I would like to go to Dallas, Atlanta, Miami, Savannah, the North Carolina mountains, Wilmington, NC, and many more. When I go to another town or city I have to know the history of the town, know about the dowtown area, and know if they have a shopping mall for some reason. And I know if I go to these places that would be some of the main things I want to know. I would like to go to these places because of there significance in America and attractions. What are your places?

Savannah and Charleston. I consider that a big gap in my travels as these are places I've always wanted to go but never just happened to be going there.

Charlotte, Myrtle Beach, Savannah, or any part of Florida. I've flown over the state on my way to Jamaica, but never actually been anywhere in Florida.

Savannah, Dallas, Houston, Raleigh, Richmond, Miami, Tampa, Nashville...

Dallas and Houston are awesome. I go to both cities every chance I get. And Houston still impresses me that we actually have a city down this way that's similar in size to Chicago, and of course, one of the four largest in the country. That's an accomplishment in itself.

Archived