Viridian Topped!

Lexy

• 3 months later...

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I noticed today that the exterior painting is coming along nicely. You can get a good idea of the finished product by checking out the northwest corner near the top (on Viridian cam). They are even taking down some of the elevator tracks. Won't be long now. They even have a few balcony railings up.

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed today that their installing lights to the entire upper portion of the crown on both sides of the Viridian.

At first I thought the two spire's were the only thing that was going to be lit up at night. But it looks like the entire top will be lit.

You gotta have light for that late night swim.

You gotta have light for that late night swim.

Yeah, that sound's good right about now, Its been so HOT lately. :wacko:

I was really preferring to the lights that are being installed to the exterior of the building, The light's are black and facing up.

You can see one of them on some of the photos of the building that were recently taken.

• 4 weeks later...

I like it, but I'm holding out for seeing it when it's lit up around the top. I also am wanting to see what it looks like from the south side of downtown at night, especially because since I'm not in nashville right now I haven't even been able to see that side during construction hardly at all.

This is unbelievably frivolous, but did anyone notice that the Viridian's "mega-cornice" was lit up last night?

And also, could somebody tell me if the sides of the parking levels have glass applied to them already? I know the front does, but the side is kind of murky on the webcam...

Thanks, yo!

This is unbelievably frivolous, but did anyone notice that the Viridian's "mega-cornice" was lit up last night?

Yes, the top of the building was illuminated last night and it looked pretty cool. I'm not sure about the glass on the parking deck, though. I also had a dog in the car and I was kind of distracted.

I also drove by the lit up Schermerhorn last night, too. What a treat.

And also, could somebody tell me if the sides of the parking levels have glass applied to them already? I know the front does, but the side is kind of murky on the webcam...

Thanks, yo!

Yep.. WSMV's "SkyCam" or whatever it's called was focused on Viridian behind the meteorologist, and I noticed the illumination.

I noticed the pool filled up a while back and it surprised me considering it seemed like there was construction equipment up there.

I just checked the construction camera from last night and was able to see it lit up like I wanted and all I can say is that I like it a lot...can someone tell me if it is lit up the same on the side facing Broadway just like it is lit up on the other sides?

Also, anyone have any info on when the crane will be coming down?

I have a friend that bought a unit in Viridian and he's been telling me for months that his unit will be ready in Sept. I thought he was crazy, but it sounds like he might be right.

Wow! That confirms that people will be moving in soon. Still, I think it might be another month before they can.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think the bottom is going to be glass. I believe they're about finished. Looks okay to me. Call me crazy, but I think it'd be a great place for one of those NY style billboards with a hot, snappily dressed couple. New Winter Lines, Available Now at Nordstrom. Nashville Convention Center, adjacent to Crate and Barrel.

Uh oh, I've gone nutty. Or have I?

Archived