Viridian Topped!

Lexy

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think the bottom is going to be glass. I believe they're about finished. Looks okay to me. Call me crazy, but I think it'd be a great place for one of those NY style billboards with a hot, snappily dressed couple. New Winter Lines, Available Now at Nordstrom. Nashville Convention Center, adjacent to Crate and Barrel.

Uh oh, I've gone nutty. Or have I?

No glass at the bottom? I for some reason thought it was going to has a glass facade around the pariking levels. Hmm. Now I am interested to see how it will look from street level without glass.

No glass at the bottom? I for some reason thought it was going to has a glass facade around the pariking levels. Hmm. Now I am interested to see how it will look from street level without glass.

There is glass at street level, but only on the Church Street side. Of course, the building is literally sandwiched between two other buildings, so the Church St. side is the only one at street level of any consequence. I think the look of this building is much better than depicted in the renderings.

There is glass at street level, but only on the Church Street side. Of course, the building is literally sandwiched between two other buildings, so the Church St. side is the only one at street level of any consequence. I think the look of this building is much better than depicted in the renderings.

I agree.

I think it said the grocery store opens in December in that Tennessean article...or maybe I read that somewhere else

The Viridian will also test the retail market. The building's ground floor will house an H.G. Hill Urban Market, a new concept run by Nashville-based S&C Foods. Downtown advocates believe the grocery store

• 2 weeks later...

Archived