Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greens!

Charlotte

7 posts in this topic

Today I visited a friend in Charlotte and made the quick trip downtown to get some pictures of the city.

Picture295.jpg

Picture294.jpg

Picture297.jpg

Picture293.jpg

Picture292.jpg

Picture290.jpg

Picture286.jpg

Picture285.jpg

cHARLOTTE025.jpg

cHARLOTTE013.jpg

cHARLOTTE012.jpg

cHARLOTTE011.jpg

cHARLOTTE009.jpg

cHARLOTTE008.jpg

cHARLOTTE007.jpg

cHARLOTTE002.jpg

cHARLOTTE017.jpg

cHARLOTTE020.jpg

cHARLOTTE029.jpg

Today I visited a friend in Charlotte and made the quick trip downtown to get some pictures of the city.

cHARLOTTE017.jpg

cHARLOTTE020.jpg

Great pics! I've honestly never seen this building before. Do you know where you took this picture?

yeah it was in the "noda" neighborhood, go north on n. davidson street until you get there.

Thats funny, because when I'm not at UM, I live in first ward on N. Davidson. I guess I never explore my own back yard. The sad thing is that I know more about Miami and I've only been here for 4 years as oppose to 8 in Charlotte.

That looks like the old Fat City building up in the 3500 block of N. Davidson - supposed to be entirely leveled in favor of a new development soon.

Yeah, it's the back side of the building next to Fat City....the Fat City building will remain, and will become part of a 5-story condo building with ground-floor retail.....it looks good. It's a shame they couldn't save the old facade too, but the structure was too far gone.

Something I notice in every Charlotte thread is that all the pictures point upward.....while we may not have the best streetscape here, I'd love for pictures along Tryon St in uptown.