Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TBurban

Rural Richmond

13 posts in this topic

The rural part of Richmond, VA. The parts of cities that get the least credit.

DSC01043.jpg

DSC01044.jpg

DSC01045.jpg

DSC01047.jpg

DSC01048.jpg

DSC01049.jpg

DSC01050.jpg

DSC01051.jpg

DSC01042.jpg

DSC01041.jpg

DSC01040.jpg

If a few cows, a raggedy fence, and a long dirt road is all it has to offer, I can see why it gets the least credit. :lol: Thats a long way from Chippenham. Those pictures remind me Edwardsville. Nice pictures though. I really do like to get back to nature every once in a while.

Haha, yeah I guess. The farm was right outside my town which is undergoing some amazing suburban sprawl :w00t: That street that the pictures are from is home to Triple J Farms if anyone is familiar with the company. Famous for their Virginia Angus. A little history for you all :thumbsup:

Seeing all those cows reminds me of my trip today through the Ozarks on my way to Blanchard Springs caverns. :D

One of my favorite drives is through Goochland County. One day I'll do some more Varina pics. Now that's nice rural land just outside of the city.

Well then there's this.

Rural meets urban Richmond

Cow tipping anyone? :lol:

Ahhh the good ol' days... :whistling: I always enjoyed hanging out with my friends who lived out in the country.

Are these actually within the Richmond city limits?

Theyre In Henrico County, which is part of Metro Richmond.

Theyre In Henrico County, which is part of Metro Richmond.

Oh OK. Well very nice pictures I always like seeing rural areas that are still rural and not covered with sprawl or even houses of any kind.

Rural roads are great. I was driving through some north of Greensboro the other day (Plainfield Road... which is a little creepy because its swampy and woodsy) hehe

Haha, yeah I guess. The farm was right outside my town which is undergoing some amazing suburban sprawl :w00t: That street that the pictures are from is home to Triple J Farms if anyone is familiar with the company. Famous for their Virginia Angus. A little history for you all :thumbsup:

Is that close to Short Pump?

Is that close to Short Pump?

A stones throw, maybe a mile or two down the road after crossing to Pouncey Tract.