Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

twincity

Robinhood & Peacehaven Roads

36 posts in this topic

The Village at Robinhood:

- 34 acres

- 130,000 sf retail

- 10,500 sf office

- 192 residential units

- 4 out parcels

-Harris Teeter and Walgreens

Bookberry Farms is really steering development on this side of town. Is west Robinhood Rd. proposed as a MAC?

article

Is west Robinhood Rd. proposed as a MAC?

article

Looking at Legacy and related articles on the Winston-Salem planning board site, it does indeed include a MAC designation for West Robinhood Rd.

I will be curious to see the site plans when they are posted online, I will reserve any judgement until that time.

I hate that the winston salem journal never keeps stories on their site for more than 5 seconds. lol... so yeah that rendering isn't there.

Village at Robinhood sounds like typical suburban "mixed-use" with a Harris Teeter though

Reminds me of a bigger version of the Village Commons in Wesley Chapel, NC (which has a HT also)

Image37.gif

VCWC-narrow-dome_001.jpg

Domes seem to be in, they're putting them in at Friendly Center too.

Some photos I took a week ago of the new Fresh Market and office space on Robinhood Road:

Update 8-26-07

1332654632_b17e43c240_b.jpg

1332655864_b35a27fcf7_b.jpg

1332657160_5deaa7283f_b.jpg

Not only a Subway but there is going to be W-S's first "5 guys burger" as well. This isn't top end dining but it sure is a good burger.

Not only a Subway but there is going to be W-S's first "5 guys burger" as well. This isn't top end dining but it sure is a good burger.

Looks like Winston strikes again beating Greensboro to something good. We'll at least I can add another stop during my Winston trips for food. I usually make a run for Bagel Station and Whole Foods, soon I can add 5 Guys.

well, its rare for W-S to get the triad's first before GSO. and theres still plenty stores and restauranst that GSO has had for years, that Winston hasnt gotten.

Robinhood.jpg

Robinhood2.jpg

A small update on this project:

Grading has just finished and they are in the process of installing gutters and curbing.

Fresh Market just installed their signage on the new store. Shouldn't be too long until the grand opening. :( Hopefully the rumor about Trader Joe's is true.

Unfortunately, yes it does. This may not have been mentioned but BB&T is opening up a branch here.

Apparently, the rumor about Subway in the new phase of Mount Tabor Village is true. Subway already has their signage up.

Maggie Moo's will be moving? :huh: That location seems to do amazing business. The few times I go to Jason's Deli, people are relaxing in the outdoor-dining area.

In other news, the new Fresh Market on Robinhood will open October 24. Their new signage is already installed, and the necessary equipment is being moved in.