If you had to live in another area of Louisiana...

NCB

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think many bosses would. ;)

Yeah, but my boss is crazy tight with money. If it weren't for the other board members negating his decisions, the rest of we wouldn't have the fringe benefits that we have. I wear a $400 Seiko watch and my boss, who is a millionaire, wears a $35 Timex. I drive a newer, nicer car than he does, I spend more money than he does on everything, etc. I've tried telling him he can't take it with him, but he swears he's going to prove me wrong.

Yeah, but my boss is crazy tight with money. If it weren't for the other board members negating his decisions, the rest of we wouldn't have the fringe benefits that we have. I wear a $400 Seiko watch and my boss, who is a millionaire, wears a $35 Timex. I drive a newer, nicer car than he does, I spend more money than he does on everything, etc. I've tried telling him he can't take it with him, but he swears he's going to prove me wrong.

I know people like that. They just take a different approach to money and how to spend it I guess. I don't spend as much money as quite a few people I know, but I don't hold back that much.

• 1 month later...

I won't lie, I'm cheap to a big degree. I won't spend no more than $5 on anything, and this is coming from someone who has an online business & college degree :lol:

Haha, I have a hard time spending more than $5 on alot of stuff, especially fast food or something like that.

Haha, I have a hard time spending more than $5 on alot of stuff, especially fast food or something like that.

I hate when my lunch goes over $5, but these days you just can't help it. My wife and I had lunch at a sandwich shop today and she told me it would be about $20. I nearly freaked out, but I agreed to it anyway. The total wound up being $23 plus a $3 tip for a grand total of $26. Apparently po-boys aren't truly meant for poor boys anymore!! :P

LSU's campus and the surrounding areas are beautiful. I've been living there for the past 2 years! Of course my second choice would be in uptown New Orleans...more specifically the area around audobon park between st. charles and magazine. Arguably one of the South's most desirable neighborhoods!

Of course my second choice would be in uptown New Orleans...more specifically the area around audobon park between st. charles and magazine. Arguably one of the South's most desirable neighborhoods!

Definately one of the most beautiful neighborhoods in the country, I would love to live there! :D

Archived