Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scott

Charles River Skatepark

11 posts in this topic

My city had a skate park similar to this. I think they finally ended up closing it because of the safety liability issues that come along with something like this.

It's logical because there is so much demand and there are so many public spaces being damaged by skaters Besides who else could use that location?

I work right near there and I love NPP (North Point Park). I honestly can't wait for the Skate Park, I'll be there on every lunch break.

Skate or Die

I just hope skaters use it and that the park is designed well enough that skaters like it. I have a love-hate relationship with skaters. It's a unique sport, but doing it in public places is harmful and annoying. Is there a T stop near it for easy access?

The whole under-the-bridge theme looks really neat. I give this project my personal seal of approval.

This is an aweful idea. Skaters are all stupid hippies with bad attitudes that do drugs. Why would the city facilitate their downward spiral.

I just hope skaters use it and that the park is designed well enough that skaters like it.  I have a love-hate relationship with skaters.  It's a unique sport, but doing it in public places is harmful and annoying.  Is there a T stop near it for easy access?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lechmere and Community College T stops are close by.

This is an aweful idea. Skaters are all stupid hippies with bad attitudes that do drugs. Why would the city facilitate their downward spiral.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ahh, good old narrow minded ignorance...