http://providence.urbanplanet.org

Cotuit

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one thing... i don't know if it's possible but on each of those pages in the discussion cloud, the word "quote" is the biggest because of all the quoting we do... any way someone can program that to ignore the word "quote"?

other than that, those pages are awesome. i think i have a reason to subscribe now. :thumbsup:

one thing... i don't know if it's possible but on each of those pages in the discussion cloud, the word "quote" is the biggest because of all the quoting we do... any way someone can program that to ignore the word "quote"?

I noticed that earlier, I have to make a list of words that I don't want in the cloud and just haven't got around to it yet. Frankly, I didn't know we were launching these this week. :lol:

I noticed that earlier, I have to make a list of words that I don't want in the cloud and just haven't got around to it yet. Frankly, I didn't know we were launching these this week. :lol:

while i'm on making suggestions (there's no suggestion forum i noticed so i guess that's another suggestion)... the urban planet logo on the upper left of the page... clicking it should link back to www.urbanplanet.org (i raelize there is a link for "home" at the top... although i think in any proper page design that should come before "join", but i don't make teh decisions here). that's actually a much simpler change than omitting words from that cloud.

hahaha -- my name was one of the "words" listed on the quote cloud!

(if *everyone's* name pops up on the quote cloud, i'll be embarrassed thinking this was a "special" occurance) :):blush:

hmmm... you seem to be special... didn't notice anyone else's names there.

cotuit, something else that should be omitted from the cloud... the name of the city for the site. obviously taht's gonna be big.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...