Cotuit

http://pawtucket.urbanplanet.org

10 posts in this topic

This is a good thing.

It is weird to see my name in the cloud. I notice a listing for donuts, plus an additional listing for free donuts. hmm...

This is a good thing.

It is weird to see my name in the cloud. I notice a listing for donuts, plus an additional listing for free donuts. hmm...

Free donuts!? Where? Or is that from the earth day conversation?

Free donuts!? Where? Or is that from the earth day conversation?

i checked... it's from earth day. :(

i checked... it's from earth day. :(

I hope to see you all there. C-Town Parking Lot, corner Dexter/Barton. 9:30 AM. Come help us with the really nasty whatnot around Town Landing and under the highway.

So it's time for me to write a new article for the Pawtucket Homepage. What's doing in the 'bucket? What should I write about?

Would anyone care to submit a story? If so, it should be something short, 3 to 4 paragraphs, that can be directly connected to a thread in the Pawtucket subforum (a new thread can be created). And a non-copyrighted photo (credit for the photo can be given) should be included, I might have one to add. If anyone wants to submit a story, PM it to me, or email me.

So it's time for me to write a new article for the Pawtucket Homepage. What's doing in the 'bucket? What should I write about?

Would anyone care to submit a story? If so, it should be something short, 3 to 4 paragraphs, that can be directly connected to a thread in the Pawtucket subforum (a new thread can be created). And a non-copyrighted photo (credit for the photo can be given) should be included, I might have one to add. If anyone wants to submit a story, PM it to me, or email me.

We have finalized the programming for September's Pawtucket Arts Festival. Check out our web site at www.pawtucketartsfestival.org. That can be a story.

Cool, I'll make that the front page story closer to the event.