Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cotuit

http://hartford.urbanplanet.org

20 posts in this topic

That's Hot!!!!!!

I'm glad you like it. The feature story is of course the NHL talk because well, that's what everyone here is fired up about. I'll be posting a new story more or less monthly, so if anyone has any Hartford topics they think should be highlighted, let me know. Also, I'll be asking you locals to submit photos for featured stories since I don't have any Hartford photos of my own.

That's Hot!!!!!!

I agree, looks good.

Nice. My one suggestion would be to have a direct link to this forum instead of having to drill down through the forum dropdown.

There is, under the State House photo there are LOCAL, RESOURCES, FORUMS, and RSS FEEDS links.

Would anyone care to write an article for the Hartford Portal Page? It only needs to be a couple paragraphs and should be related to a thread on the forum (or be able to be it's own thread), and a related photo would be helpful. The current portal story is ages old.

Would anyone care to write an article for the Hartford Portal Page? It only needs to be a couple paragraphs and should be related to a thread on the forum (or be able to be it's own thread), and a related photo would be helpful. The current portal story is ages old.

Cotuit,

If you've yet to have any takers I would be gald to voluneteer.

Hasn't that hockey story been on that page for six months?

I'll be writing the article tonight. Any particular requests?

How about something on Larry G from Nothland Corp. He seems to have a solid plan for the city and has stuck to it tooth and nail to date.

Thats a good idea. All of the things going on in Hartford pretty much intersect at his doorstep. Excuse the laziness on my part, but does anyone have the link to that presentation on their plan for the city that Northland did? I'd like to refresh myself before I write the article.

google cbia gottesdiener. it will lead you to presentation "from clinically dead to critical mass in twenty (short) years."

Got your article, I'm going to see what I can find for a photo, I think someone posted a Front Street photo that may fit the bill. I'll post the article and a thread to go with it tonight.