norfolk.urbanplanet.org

vdogg

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, i'm still working on some stuff though. I've got to edit tne news feed so we can have a broader sense of forum activity instead of just a few threads but I like the feature. It's kind of like having our own website within the website itself. When promoting the local forum I can tell developers etc to visit the norfolk address, instead of giving them the general address and them having to search through the site. It's a lot more user friendly.

They are debuting the other city pages with their own threads so I decided to get on board and give this subject a bit more prominence than Norfolk off-topic. Any comments or suggestions are welcome. I'm thinking about doing something like a "photo of the month" in the main part of the city page, haven't really decided how I'm gonna go about that though.

They are debuting the other city pages with their own threads so I decided to get on board and give this subject a bit more prominence than Norfolk off-topic. Any comments or suggestions are welcome. I'm thinking about doing something like a "photo of the month" in the main part of the city page, haven't really decided how I'm gonna go about that though.

That sounds great - maybe the competition for who gets their picture posted will inspire more and better photographs of the city!

Archived