Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vdogg

norfolk.urbanplanet.org

11 posts in this topic

Norfolk has gained an address (an urbanplanet address that is). Please visit http://norfolk.urbanplanet.org to see what i've been working on. :) This is part of our new city page feature, and of course we plan on adding more cities later.

That is really cool although filters here at work don't allow me to see the pics. <_<

Yeah, i'm still working on some stuff though. I've got to edit tne news feed so we can have a broader sense of forum activity instead of just a few threads but I like the feature. It's kind of like having our own website within the website itself. When promoting the local forum I can tell developers etc to visit the norfolk address, instead of giving them the general address and them having to search through the site. It's a lot more user friendly.

Vdogg - Looks great. Keep up the hard work! :)

Norfolk has gained an address (an urbanplanet address that is). Please visit http://norfolk.urbanplanet.org to see what i've been working on. :) This is part of our new city page feature, and of course we plan on adding more cities later.

Nice work vdogg! If there is anything that I can do to help let me know

very cool. i like it a lot! :shades:

They are debuting the other city pages with their own threads so I decided to get on board and give this subject a bit more prominence than Norfolk off-topic. Any comments or suggestions are welcome. I'm thinking about doing something like a "photo of the month" in the main part of the city page, haven't really decided how I'm gonna go about that though.

They are debuting the other city pages with their own threads so I decided to get on board and give this subject a bit more prominence than Norfolk off-topic. Any comments or suggestions are welcome. I'm thinking about doing something like a "photo of the month" in the main part of the city page, haven't really decided how I'm gonna go about that though.

That sounds great - maybe the competition for who gets their picture posted will inspire more and better photographs of the city!

That sounds great - maybe the competition for who gets their picture posted will inspire more and better photographs of the city!

That's what i'm thinking. :)