Parts of town?

Yulia

Dont hate too much on the SS, if it is our worst, we arent too bad off. THere seems to be some real nice apartments going in next to the St. Marks trail headquarters south of capital circle...

But SE, in Southwood gets my vote (after a highrise condo of coarse!)

I'm not hating on the Southside, I went to middle/high school over there (Nims Middle School and Rickards High stand up :shades: ) Some real nice homes are being built along Lake Bradford Rd, but the fact remains that much of Southside is primarily low-income.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The problem still is that until Southside is built, there's not much down there, so you have to drive everywhere, except to the gas station on the corner to go to Subway.

Well there is the Publix, with a few other stores in the almost full plaza, a good number of banks, and two or three schools in there, as well as a TCC campus, and if you work nearby for a state agency, there's plenty!

Archived