A good sign

mjcatl2

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^Great news, I still don't see why our Congressmen and women just can't get the signs changed right now, and work towards the improvements instead of having "Future" every 10 miles. Get Shuster Sr. out of retirement for cryin out loud.

The story is very very impressive on www.RickSantorum.com, I get all my local news there :lol:.

It can't all be 1-376 b/c they have to make physical improvements to bring it up to the min. Interstate requirments. Even after they do, its will just barely make the cut...Not that I'm a big fan of our congressional delegation, but they did hammer through the ability to jump most of that road to an interstate designation.

^^that's just it tooluther, unless I am reading this wrong (wouldn't be the first time lol) it is still 279, 22/30, 22/30/60, and 60 with the "future 376 corridor" billboards up. I realize that we can't make a joke out of the interstate system and PennDOT MUST make improvements and upgrades but if its on the way just take down all those 22, 30, 60, 279 signs tommorrow. Congress are the masters of "fiat law" . . . hey let there be . . . and poof it is. Just that our delegation are either boyscouts or don't have the pull.

I don't want us asking for 376 signs without a firm commitment and timetable from PennDOT but with that lets tack the signs up tommorrow and forget these "future" things that are libel to get lost in the route 279602230 confusion.

Archived