Gas prices in your region of Louisiana?

dimebag1980

• 1 year later...

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paid $2.05 Christmas eve at RaceTrac on Old Hammond Hwy in BR....Wonder how much more prices will continue to slide?

This has been nice....esp. looking back at the last post from last year

Went back thru this thread since started back in 06' to see the interesting contrast in gas price$....anywhere from lows around $1.47 to flirting with the $4 dollar mark all in crazy 08'...it has been a roller coaster ride

I need the price of gas back down below $2 per gallon. Man when we were below $1.50 it was awesome. I could fill up my Jeep for right @ $30.

lol! You got your wish...

$1.99....NICE!   Had serious doubts I'd ever see gas go below $2.00 again...nice surprise! Many reasons this seems to be happening

The On The Run by Blue Bayou is $1.92!

While this is all nice I wonder what the long-term affects will be economically for us. I know that Russia is all but screwed, but what will be the result here in the states.  

Sams and Costo both have been in the 1.60'S since Christmas.

Whaaaaaaaaat?

lol! You got your wish...

While this is all nice I wonder what the long-term affects will be economically for us. I know that Russia is all but screwed, but what will be the result here in the states.  

Been good so far. We, regular people,run this economy with our money. More money to spend, more taxes, jobs, etc.

The oil giants can do alright without that second helicopter.

Archived