Charlotte Gas Prices

monsoon

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VW is bringing a 50mpg jetta clean diesel to the US this fall. Still, if the price is comparable with a Prius I dont know how many they will sell with the fuel cost difference.

On a similar note, I was reading today that the Chevy Volt to be released in 2010 will end up costing closer to $40k rather than the previously stated $30k. Alas, our dependence on oil in this country will remain strong as it really doesn't make much sense to spend so much on a car over spending it in fuel costs.

Indeed. The Europeans have developed highly advanced diesel vehicles. The Asians have developed battery technology that isn't available in the USA. What is Sue Myrick's answer to this? Introduce a bill that will allow the oil companies to drill off the NC Coast. Seems a bit short sighted to me.

You people want to make a difference. Then it starts at home with the people you send to Washington.

Indeed. The Europeans have developed highly advanced diesel vehicles. The Asians have developed battery technology that isn't available in the USA. What is Sue Myrick's answer to this? Introduce a bill that will allow the oil companies to drill off the NC Coast. Seems a bit short sighted to me.

You people want to make a difference. Then it starts at home with the people you send to Washington.

Archived