College Station

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The College Station Car Park is officially open!!!

As of this morning the Car Park in the College Station Development is open. Just in the nick of time for the Christmas shopping season and for the December First Friday Artwalk. Initially, parking will be free, but city officials say,"when people start getting used to not having to pay to park, they will have to start charging." As long as it's not $5 bucks I don't care. I just can't wait for all the new businesses that wil start opening on the bottom level. 35,000 sqf. is alot of space people!

What do you mean Pyaxi? Of course we want any new pictures posted. And we do want to post about Springfield/Branson... sometimes we all don't have the time to post. I can only speak for myself, but I get busy sometimes and cannot post. I do wish more people posted though... more interaction.

I drove to the top of the carpark as well, and the view of downtown is pretty cool. I just can't wait to see steel start rising from the movie theater. I'm sure it wont be too long before things really pick up.

Don't worry about how slow its been pyaxi.... alot of us are just too busy to be on here all the time. Those NW Arkansas posters keep it going because they have alot more people and most of their postings are just repititions of whats already been said. We are all just waiting for all the exciting projects around here to be completed. I plan on going around to the big projects to take pictures. A lot of the projects are starting to take shape.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I noticed the steel myself... I've been wondering when they actually think they will be done. If they opened on the first of June that would be 5 months from now and that seems pretty reasonable for a theater since steel is already rising, however we all know how construction goes and what they "might" run into along the way. Well, I guess we all can just hope for the best!

BTW has anyone been by the 623 condos? I wonder if they have started foundation work... I know how Matt Miller throws up his projects in a hurry especially if the project is new construction (i.e. Walnut Alley) ughh!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived