College Station

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, they are moving really fast with the parking garage! Thanks for all of the updates pyaxi!

As far as what do we want to see go in the retail section, I'm sure we will see a mix of restaurants, shops, and bars go in there.

• 2 weeks later...

I was downtown the other night and I noticed that the carpark already had three levels up. It's crazy taht they are moving so fast with this thing, but hopefully we will start to see the complex come out of the ground soon.

It's pretty nuts how much construction is going on downtown right now with College Station and then the Heers garage and restoration along with all the other smaller projects.

I was downtown the other night and I noticed that the carpark already had three levels up. It's crazy taht they are moving so fast with this thing, but hopefully we will start to see the complex come out of the ground soon.

It's pretty nuts how much construction is going on downtown right now with College Station and then the Heers garage and restoration along with all the other smaller projects.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been waiting for two week to avoid taking photos, so I can give you a little "kick-up" for it. :D

Updates College Station Construction

BANG!

college.jpg

college2-2.jpg

college3-1.jpg

And the latter...

I want to give you something, a little foretell. :lol:

Blue: Heer's Car Park

Red: College Station Garage Park and Retails

Yellow: Theatres, Restaurants, and Retails

collegestationpredict.jpg

Holy cow! Thanks Pyaxi...

Is that the parking garage in that photo? Or is that actually part of the college station?

Does anyone have any of the College Station renderings?

Found one on my own, I know there are more though...

college-station-drawing.jpg

Holy cow! Thanks Pyaxi...

Is that the parking garage in that photo? Or is that actually part of the college station?

Does anyone have any of the College Station renderings?

Found one on my own, I know there are more though...

college-station-drawing.jpg

Thanks Pyaxi. It's okay. We'll all just post as we take pictures. Since you work near there, it is easier for you to take them anyway. I only make it to downtown at most once a week. And sometimes it is only once a month.

Archived