College Station

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for the pics pyaxi. It looks like things are really starting to pick up around there. Although I wonder when they're gonna add the rest of the building to it. The leased space is yet to be built still and I wonder when they will start. I just hope that this doesn't turn out to be another later opening date. It's been almost two years since it was first schedualed to open.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Things are really starting to shape up now, with all the area sidewalks getting a makeover.

As a retailer in the area, it's tough having to deal with the short-term fall off in business (the first weeks after they blocked S Campbell was a disaster) - but we're hoping that the upside afterwards will more than compensate.

Things are really starting to shape up now, with all the area sidewalks getting a makeover.

As a retailer in the area, it's tough having to deal with the short-term fall off in business (the first weeks after they blocked S Campbell was a disaster) - but we're hoping that the upside afterwards will more than compensate.

• 1 month later...

Look'n good! Thank's for the photo pyaxi! I wonder when they will start the two sperate building's that attach at the east and west ends of the theater. I guess this won't open until the Fall. Oh well at least it's almost done!

Archived