Heer's Tower Redevelopment

I love that he is going back to the original Heer's design, but with a much more classy look. I will say I'm a little bumbed that he isn't doing the hotel but I see where he is coming from. Folks, get ready for a boom of construction once this starts up.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

The Heer's Carpark is finally open! The parking garage has over 375 spaces and two entrances from olive and Campbell, however the Campbell Ave. entrance is not in use because of construction of the College Station development. Parking is free until the Theater opens at College Station later this summer.

Does Someone want to go take a picture????? LOL

• 2 months later...

Well I'm sure most of you know by now that the timeline between the Heer's developer and the City is being pushed into February of next year. All because of the square redevelopment problems! This guy better be happy that he is getting this much leway because NO ONE EVER gets this much slack from this horrible city government! I guess I should just be happy that its getting done right... pshh...

Ohh... except for Hammons!

• 11 months later...

Thank you lawd the loan is approved! Construction will start this winter and will take 12 months to complete. There will be 61 one, two, and three bedroom units, a Mike Shannon's Steak & Seafod res., and a bowling alley.

The units will be leased at a rate of $800-$1000 per month. Can't wait!

Archived