Heer's Tower Redevelopment

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You beat me to it. Isn't this so exciting!!!! We know that a Mike Shannons Steak House is coming to Downtown Springfield!!

I have a feeling this wont be copmpleted until late 2008 or early 2009. But hey, at least we know that we are going to have an extremely nice redeveloped Heers Tower and brand new square!

• 3 weeks later...

Pyaxi,

I'm beginning to wonder if everything that happens around here goes through you before approval. You may be a graphic artist for the paper but maybe you should write articles because you are always first to get the scoop. Good job! :lol:

Heer's Car Park Design have been revised! To six floors, more upscale looking.

heercarpark7.19.jpg

Pyaxi,

I'm beginning to wonder if everything that happens around here goes through you before approval. You may be a graphic artist for the paper but maybe you should write articles because you are always first to get the scoop. Good job! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The wait is over people!!! On Monday Kevin McGowan of Blue Urban LLC. will announce his plans for Heer's Tower. Whether he chooses the hotel or condo's a Mike Shannon's Steak House will be the anchor tenant on the first floor. Can't wait!

The wait is over people!!! On Monday Kevin McGowan of Blue Urban LLC. will announce his plans for Heer's Tower. Whether he chooses the hotel or condo's a Mike Shannon's Steak House will be the anchor tenant on the first floor. Can't wait!

FINALLY!!!! HERE"S RENDERING OF NEW HEER'S BUILDING!!!!!!! :o

heers-rendering.jpg

Heer's will have 40 condominiums, Mike Shannon’s Steaks and Seafood Restaurant, etcs.

The construction will begins in June and would last no longer than 14 months!!

Are you ready to see this in reality?!

Archived