Branson Landing Boardwalk

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There may be more by now, but when I was there 4 days ago these restaurants were open:

Charley's Grilled Subs- Suite 331

Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que - Suite 1201

Garfield's Restaurant & Pub - Suite 1221

Subway - Suite 109

Hey oracle do you know when the rest of the restaurants and shops will be open? I just got back from a long trip in San Francisco and on my flight stop I ate at the Sullivan's in Denver. All I have to say is WOW amazing steak! So now I am more anxious to eat at the one in Branson Landing.

Here are some more pics I pulled from the net of the Branson Landing Grand Opening. I still have not got my but down there to see it. :angry:

Town Square

1thesquare-med.jpg

Shandi Finnessey Miss USA 04' Singing

1ShandiFinnesseyMissUSA2004-med.jpg

Flame burts

1firewater2-med.jpg

Band Playing in front of the Fountain and Flame show

1firewater1-med.jpg

Town square on the morning of the Grand Opening

1downtown1-med.jpg

Ballons flying during the ceremony

1balloons-med.jpg

Closer look at the town square

1downtown2-med.jpg

Bass Pro

1basspromorning-med.jpg

Hope you like the pics :D

• 2 weeks later...

I finnally made it down to the Branson Landing and what a Surprise. It is exactly what the renders and pictures I posted made it to be, better IMO, but there is still lots going on. As I looked around I saw the 12 story Hilton going up and then across the lake I saw the foundation for the 17 story Landing View Towers. Once all these elments are complete this will be one hell of a destination, no exaggeration! Although there were a few things that could have been a little better, like the landscaping. It wasn't bad just needed more of it. Then the fountains were amazing to say the least, but there could have been more interest around that area. Of course it could be that since construction is still taking place that they are waiting to put some of the final touches in place. All in all it was AWESOME! :D

One of these days I need to make a little trip up there to see it. Although I don't think I'll try to do it during the summer when there are so many tourists around.

I don't blame you for not wanting to go this summer.....plus everything wont be done until Sep. so the later the better.

• 2 weeks later...

When I was last at the landing I noticed that Frankie Avilon will be the star of the "Wedding Italiano" at the Landing. I also noticed that the crane by the Hilton is being replaced by a larger one. Every day more stores and shops are opening making the BL more and more exciting. :D

When I was last at the landing I noticed that Frankie Avilon will be the star of the "Wedding Italiano" at the Landing. I also noticed that the crane by the Hilton is being replaced by a larger one. Every day more stores and shops are opening making the BL more and more exciting. :D

BL sounds great. I'm going to try and take my family there this Fall.

• 3 months later...
With everything but 1 restuarant and 5 condos, the branson landing is nearing completion. I went to the BL last week and it was amazing with all the decorations and light at night. It is also going around the the southend of the BL will be expanded in a couple of years for more shops and restuarants! I will get some pics next time I go and post em' for everyone to see! Happy Holiday's!

• 2 months later...

Branson Landing Boat & Retail Center

This unique development is located on Boardwalk in the Branson Landing. Limited Retail and Restaurant space is available with store frontage facing Lake Taneycomo and the Branson Landing. The project is currently under construction and will be open in the Summer of '07.

http://www.rbmurray.com/docs/Branson_Landi...ge_Brochure.pdf

I would love to dock my boat there if I have my boat :cry:

Archived