Titanic Museum

The city of Branson is building the World's Largest Titanic Museum. Expect to see Titanic in a whole new light. Unlike traveling exhibits, Titanic Branson is a permanent two-story museum attraction shaped like Titanic herself. This astounding, signature building was built half-scale to the original. Towering 100 feet above Country Highway 76, it holds 400 priceless artifacts in twenty galleries. The structure is anchored in water to create the illusion of Titanic at sea, and the 90-minute, self-guided tour is designed to give guests the sensation of being an original passenger on Titanic

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I quess I wasn't aware that the Museum is already open. The Grand opening was on the 8th of March and the famous Regis Philbin came down to cut the ribbon then went to do a show at the Grand Palace(Large Theater). Regis also was one of the few poeple to make this project a reality. I don't know exactly what he did but that is what the word is. Maybe he gave lots and lots of money.

• 3 weeks later...

I quess I wasn't aware that the Museum is already open. The Grand opening was on the 8th of March and the famous Regis Philbin came down to cut the ribbon then went to do a show at the Grand Palace(Large Theater). Regis also was one of the few poeple to make this project a reality. I don't know exactly what he did but that is what the word is. Maybe he gave lots and lots of money.

I'll bet Regis raised a lot of money for it, though I don't think he actually donated much of his own money. He's good at raising money. This is really a "world class" museum and I can't wait to take my family for a visit. With all the great things in Branson I don't know when I'll have time to explore any of the tourist places in Arkansas.

Archived