Hilton Hotel & Convention Center/ Hilton Promanade

A flagged 5 star 12 story Hilton Hotel and Convention Center is being built adjacent to the Branson Landing along with 2-5 story Hilton Boutique Hotels in the Branson Landing project. The two Boutique Hotels are planned to open this fall with the 12 story Hilton to open in the Spring of 07'.

Hilton Hotel & Convention Center

bp2.5.jpg

2 Boutique Hilton Hotels on Branson Landing

hotelview2005.jpg

For more information on this development check out their website: http://www.bransonlanding.com/condo.html

• 1 month later...

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are some better renderings for the Hilton Hotel and Convention Center. I still can't believe that they are building this huge convention center about 2 blocks away from the BL convention center. :shok:

I have no doubt that this will be the place for whatever big convention's there will be in the Midwest.

The 12 story Hilton

conventioncenterhotel.jpg

The adjoining Hilton Convention Center

conventioncenter.jpg

Hope you like! :D

There will only be one convention center. The BL convention center will be managed by Hilton, so they are one in the same.

OHHHH....I was a little confused because the builders for the BL Convention Center posted pics that look totally different from the renders above.....andyway's I was just confused.

BTW thank you for clearing that up

Here's a short copy and paste about the convention center:

The Branson Convention Center will offer 220,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, including two exhibit halls totaling 50,000 square feet, which connects to a 23,000 square foot ballroom. There are also second floor meeting rooms. The convention center will offer a wide range of services, including complete onsite catering, top tier audio visual services, Internet, event management, business center and a single point of contact for all services. The convention center will also connect directly to the Hilton Branson Convention Hotel, a 12-story luxury hotel with 290 rooms and suites.

Yes, I've seen those renders also. I believe the ones you posted are the most current. Thanks for all the Branson info and pics.

Your Welcome! Feel free to start new topics or add any other information that I haven't posted. Are you from the area?

Your Welcome! Feel free to start new topics or add any other information that I haven't posted. Are you from the area?

Yes, I live in Branson and work just a coulple of blocks from the Branson Landing. I have been following the progress for years. There is now a huge crane at the site of the new Hilton. They have about three floors of the skeleton standing already.

Yes, I live in Branson and work just a coulple of blocks from the Branson Landing. I have been following the progress for years. There is now a huge crane at the site of the new Hilton. They have about three floors of the skeleton standing already.

I'm glad we have someone else on here form the area. Feel free to add any other big developments I left out. It's a little hard to remeber all the developments in Springfield let alone Branson.

I didn't know that the Hilton was moving along that fast. I can't wait! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Here are a couple of good live webcams where you can see the progress of the Branson Landing, the Branson Hilton and Convention Center, and other Killian projects around the country.

http://www.killco.com/webcam/

Thanks for that link. Its looks like the Hilton is moving along pretty well. I have a feeling that the city is going to need another parking garage when all is said and done.

It's kind of surprising looking at the projects that Killian Co. is chosen for. They must have an awsome track record because alot of those dev. are extremely nice.

Thanks for that link. Its looks like the Hilton is moving along pretty well. I have a feeling that the city is going to need another parking garage when all is said and done.

Downtown Branson has had a serious parking problem for years, and the opening of the landing has only made it worse. The parking spaces at the Landing are often full and visitors have to park in the Historic District along Main and Commercial Streets, chocking off the businesses located there. :shok: I'd bet that we could fill another 500 to 1,000 parking spaces right now. :D

Downtown Branson has had a serious parking problem for years, and the opening of the landing has only made it worse. The parking spaces at the Landing are often full and visitors have to park in the Historic District along Main and Commercial Streets, chocking off the businesses located there. :shok: I'd bet that we could fill another 500 to 1,000 parking spaces right now. :D

How large-scale is the trolley-bus system in Branson? Sounds like they need to promote the use of the trolley more to lower traffic congestion because there'll never be enough parking garages.

How large-scale is the trolley-bus system in Branson? Sounds like they need to promote the use of the trolley more to lower traffic congestion because there'll never be enough parking garages.

Branson does not currently have an organized trolly system. There is a small trolly system which operates whithin the Branson Landing and trasports visitors through the project and to the three parking areas. The Historic Downtown area recently passed a one cent transportation tax for the purpose of operating a trolly system which will run from the Branson Landing and through the Historic District. This might help bring more shoppers to the Historic areas, but probably won't help to curb the parking shortages. There will be an additional 700 space parking garage built along with the Hilton Hotel and Convention Center, but I have heard projections suggesting that those projects alone will require more spaces than that, possibly adding to the shortages. :wacko:

Branson does not currently have an organized trolly system. There is a small trolly system which operates whithin the Branson Landing and trasports visitors through the project and to the three parking areas. The Historic Downtown area recently passed a one cent transportation tax for the purpose of operating a trolly system which will run from the Branson Landing and through the Historic District. This might help bring more shoppers to the Historic areas, but probably won't help to curb the parking shortages. There will be an additional 700 space parking garage built along with the Hilton Hotel and Convention Center, but I have heard projections suggesting that those projects alone will require more spaces than that, possibly adding to the shortages. :wacko:

If it wasn't for the Eureka Springs Trolley I doubt they would get half as many visitors. I'm amazed that Branson hasn't already had a Trolley. Of course by trolley I do mean an air conditioned buses that look like traditional trollies.

If it wasn't for the Eureka Springs Trolley I doubt they would get half as many visitors. I'm amazed that Branson hasn't already had a Trolley. Of course by trolley I do mean an air conditioned buses that look like traditional trollies.

Branson really does need some kind of mass transportation. I really hope that the monorail system passes but we will have to wait and see. Even if Branson just goes with the "Trolley" or so to say, it would be better than nothing.

• 5 months later...

Hilton Hotel at Branson Landing Celebrates Topping Out Party

hiltontopping.jpg

IT'S ALMOST DONE!!!!

"The concrete floor of the hotel will be poured on the roof level today, said Matt Breland, senior project manager for Killian Construction Co.

The adjoining Branson Convention Center also will open in August and is expected to bring thousands of new visitors to town.

Hilton manager Mark Hartman said inquiries from meeting planners are already better than expected.

For some, a visit to the Hilton was just another day at the office.

"It's just another building," said Bob Caputa, project superintendent for Donco Construction, the Springfield subcontractor providing the concrete. "I've been here before."

For some, the event was a peek inside a construction site. Local dignitaries in suits and ties sloshed through mud and ice to board a construction elevator for the ride up."

to read more.......http://www.news-leader.com

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived