Upcoming Events, Festivals, & Parties

Greetings Planeteers!

Bazzani Associates is co-sponsoring the first annual "GarageFest" party for the East Hills Council of Neighbors, the neighborhood association for the East Hills neighborhood. The party is today from 12-9pm, and will be held in a big Green Garage, behind our headquarters on Wealthy & Diamond SE.

Please join us for this FREE event as we celebrate Earth Day & Spring. Feel free to bring your family, friends and neighbors.

East Hills GarageFest

Saturday, April 22, 2006 from 12-9pm

Diamond Building Garage @ 359 Diamond Ave SE

(Wealthy & Diamond SE)

A day full of music by your favorite local bands:

12pm to 1:00 fromLove

1:30 to 2:30 JimmieLee Danger and the Cleverly Hillbillies

3:00 to 4:00 Brother Howe

4:30 to 5:30 Mailboxes and the Blue Machine

6:00 to 7:00 The Icicles

7:30 to 8:30 The Tiger Passion

***Beverages including water, soda pop, and beer will be available for purchase. Bring your ID if you plan to drink, there will be PBR & Oberon on tap. Mangiomo! will have their pizza cart on-site offering wood-fired pizzas.

I hope you can join us for this great event, if you're pressed for time, stop by to say hello!

Rain or shine, we'll be partying till nine. -Rachel

132488304_aa4c248c15.jpg

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Grand Rapids Young Professionals April Unwind event is tonight at Monte's. This is a great opportunity to check out the renovated Monte's & to see what the GRYP is all about.

For more information: GRYP

Just beat me to it! I'll be there.

Mark your calendars! The Fulton Street Farmer's Market opens next Saturday, May 6th!

If you have a case of the Farmer's Market Fever, I suggest these two events:

1. Saturday, April 29 from 11am-1pm at Hillcrest School, 1415 Lyon NE:

Celebrate Spring with the Greater Grand Rapids Food Systems Council

Archived