Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ATLman1

IMAX coming to Columbus

12 posts in this topic

Golly. The link to the article is broken. Is there a rendering for this building yet? Has construction begun?

Golly. The link to the article is broken. Is there a rendering for this building yet? Has construction begun?

This is really great. I haven't heard anything about it in a while. Was there recent news about it getting started soon or something?

This is really great. I haven't heard anything about it in a while. Was there recent news about it getting started soon or something?

exactly -- will find info (general only, insofar as I can tell) about IMAX buried within the site.

So far I've been underwhelmed with the programming. Friends in Augusta are seeing Avatar at their IMAX. We get to see the 5 year old movie Polar Express and something about Louis and Clark... yawn....

With all the 3D movies coming this summer, it's a shame our local IMAX won't be showing them. They're missing an opportunity to make oodles of money not to mention expose the museum to very diverse markets... oh well, C'est la vie.