New Hotel for Downtown Greenville

g-man430

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can see something like Aloft in New York, but not in Greenville. I don't think most people traveling through Greenville are in search of upscale loft-style hotel rooms, but maybe I am wrong.

Those just look too funky for 95% of metros, although having a nice, modern lounge on ground level would be nice!

Yea, I'm definitely smelling chocolate chip cookies...fresh baked...and ready to be eaten under a couple of trees...

You are hinting at who it is, I can tell, if only I knew what hotel gives out fresh cookies.

Hopefully this week, we'll hear something...??? I just want to see the renderings really. Maybe then my mind will stop running WILD with my own renderings for the site and wondering what it will be like. Does anyone know anything?

Keep your fingers crossed!

I agree that City Hall Plaza should be used for something taller that will make more of an impact, like a hotel or office tower. However, I would love to build the old city hall somewhere else downtown; perhaps somewhere that could use some redevelopment on one of the side streets. Wouldn't that be great?

Archived