Anyone know Eddie Perez's email?

MadVlad

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just talking to him last night at the Big Mo' at Hartford 21. I got to take the tour and everything. It was great. I know Eddie and Mayor Mike, they are friends of the family.

any idea how much the winning bid was for the 2 bedroom apartment they auctioned off?

I've decided maybe I should email Eddie Perez with some of my ideas. I really couldn't care if someone rips them off, so longs as they get considered and-or done.

You can send an e-mail to the Mayor's COS through Hartford's official website at www.Hartford.gov, but who knows if Perez will actually read it.

I was just talking to him last night at the Big Mo' at Hartford 21. I got to take the tour and everything. It was great. I know Eddie and Mayor Mike, they are friends of the family.

What's Mayer Mike been up to these days?

I've decided maybe I should email Eddie Perez with some of my ideas. I really couldn't care if someone rips them off, so longs as they get considered and-or done.

The Mayor has office hours periodically, and you can actually sign up ahead of time for some one-on-one face time. A friend of mine did that and was able to speak with him for several minutes, plenty of time to get done what she needed. I'm sure the mayor's office has info.

The site of Vlad's space needle is going to be a magnet school. Ken Greenburg has given the site his blessing. And he's an urban planning genius (LOL).

BTW, AsylumHill, that's a very cute cat. But I heard that most while male cats are deaf. Is it?

I had an interview with the mayor this past summer because I was doing a senior project on the development in Hartford as part of a senior project. If you send in a letter requesting an interview you can set one up. I had probably a 30 minute interview with the mayor

Thanks ctman...I'm going to set up an interview with him next semester for the Trinity Tripod (Trinity's Newspaper) - I have several in's (he used to be pretty involved here and, later on, with SINA) but I was wondering how far in advance did you arrange your interview?

I had an interview with the mayor this past summer because I was doing a senior project on the development in Hartford as part of a senior project. If you send in a letter requesting an interview you can set one up. I had probably a 30 minute interview with the mayor

Archived