Public Market

gs3

Hi everyone, I've never posted on the Washington / Seattle forum, but just returned home from several weeks in Seattle and wanted to post some photos. I try to make it to Seattle at least once a year, as I'm totally in love with the city! In the middle of working with my company on the possibility of opening an office there. For sheer beauty, I'd be hard pressed to find any other US city of the same calibre. Anyway, hope you enjoy the next several threads of photos. I'll start this one with the Public Market:

CIMG5159.jpg

CIMG5164.jpg

CIMG5160.jpg

CIMG5166.jpg

CIMG5167.jpg

CIMG4817.jpg

CIMG4818.jpg

CIMG4819.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some might not grasp the signifigance of this set of pictures. One of these pics shows the beginning of an empire...the very first Starbucks. God help us all.

:rofl: Who knew they would conquer the world! Glad they kept the original open. I always go to this location when I'm in town. Any idea the total number of Starbucks in downtown Seattle? Has to be at least 75 or so.

:rofl: Who knew they would conquer the world! Glad they kept the original open. I always go to this location when I'm in town. Any idea the total number of Starbucks in downtown Seattle? Has to be at least 75 or so.

I don't know but there's plenty. There used to be Starbuck's full service restaurants but I'm not sure if they are around anymore.

• 3 months later...

Archived