Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gs3

Public Market

9 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I've never posted on the Washington / Seattle forum, but just returned home from several weeks in Seattle and wanted to post some photos. I try to make it to Seattle at least once a year, as I'm totally in love with the city! In the middle of working with my company on the possibility of opening an office there. For sheer beauty, I'd be hard pressed to find any other US city of the same calibre. Anyway, hope you enjoy the next several threads of photos. I'll start this one with the Public Market:

CIMG5159.jpg

CIMG5164.jpg

CIMG5160.jpg

CIMG5166.jpg

CIMG5167.jpg

CIMG4817.jpg

CIMG4818.jpg

CIMG4819.jpg

Some might not grasp the signifigance of this set of pictures. One of these pics shows the beginning of an empire...the very first Starbucks. God help us all.

Some might not grasp the signifigance of this set of pictures. One of these pics shows the beginning of an empire...the very first Starbucks. God help us all.

:rofl: Who knew they would conquer the world! Glad they kept the original open. I always go to this location when I'm in town. Any idea the total number of Starbucks in downtown Seattle? Has to be at least 75 or so.

:rofl: Who knew they would conquer the world! Glad they kept the original open. I always go to this location when I'm in town. Any idea the total number of Starbucks in downtown Seattle? Has to be at least 75 or so.

I don't know but there's plenty. There used to be Starbuck's full service restaurants but I'm not sure if they are around anymore.

No discussion of Starbucks would be complete without the photo of the palace. :D

CIMG5196.jpg

I love all the photos of the Marketplace! And yes, as with most Northwesterners, we love our Starbucks! God Bless us all.... :rofl:

Actually we hate Starbucks now because of Howard $chultz selling the Sonics out of town for big profit. I am done with Starbucks and SBC until the Sonics are saved in the NW.

Good point! But Im still having my coffee angel love it..... Im having one hell of a time trying to wake up! :-(