Branson Restaurant Development

Here is some information on the new restaurants coming to Branson or are already under construction:

Sullivan's Steakhouse (Branson Landing)

Joe's Crab Shack (Branson Landing)

Garfield's Restaurant and Pub (Branson Landing)

Liberty Tavern (Hilton)

Famous Dave's BBQ (Branson Landing)

Waxy O' Shea's Irish Pub (Branso Landing)

White River Fish Co. (Bass Pro Shops)

Montana Mikes Steakhouse (Branson)

I know there are plenty more that I have not mentioned so if anyone else know's about any more free to update the list.

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any news on the Cheesecake Factory coming to Branson Slyder?

Not yet, other than the news I can't say I have heard anything. I'm sure Urban Properties, the leasing agent for the landing, will update the website here in the next week or so.

How about Springfield Restaurant development? Then here's one J. Buck's to open at Battlefield Mall

A new restaurant is coming to the Battlefield Mall, officials announced today.

J. Buck's restaurant, a well-known St. Louis-based establishment, is under construction at the mall's Lifestyle Project.

It is expected to open by the fall.

J. Buck's opened its first location in 1999 in Clayton. Battlefield Mall is the first restaurant outside of the St. Louis Metropolitan Area.

The restaurant features a casual, family-oriented atmosphere for lunch and dinner and includes a full-service bar.

Embarq Corp

• 2 weeks later...

How about Springfield Restaurant development? Then here's one J. Buck's to open at Battlefield Mall

A new restaurant is coming to the Battlefield Mall, officials announced today.

J. Buck's restaurant, a well-known St. Louis-based establishment, is under construction at the mall's Lifestyle Project.

It is expected to open by the fall.

J. Buck's opened its first location in 1999 in Clayton. Battlefield Mall is the first restaurant outside of the St. Louis Metropolitan Area.

The restaurant features a casual, family-oriented atmosphere for lunch and dinner and includes a full-service bar.

Embarq Corp

Hey, thanks for that info I did not know this! I am foing to start a Springfield res. topic because there are soo many I am just trying to think of all of em'.

More restaurants for Branson.....

This is a real shocker Tony n' Tina's Wedding! :yahoo:

In this hilarious interactive comedy, the audience is part of the show. As "invited guests" the audience begin the evening witnessing the holy nuptials. Following the ceremony, a rousing reception takes place. Dancing, champagne toasts, a full pasta dinner and of course, a slice of the wedding cake are provided by the Nunzio and Vitale "families".

This restaurant is on Times Square!!!!!!!!!! I cannot beleive that Branson is getting it!! :yahoo:

Bar Louie (Branson Landing)

Cantina Laredo: Authentic Mexican Cuisine (Branson Landing)

There is a Tony and Tina's in Philadelphia that is very good. I just hope that the actors don't overdo the Italian drama. I attended a similar show in Vegas called Bada Bing and it was terrible due to the over dramatization. The Tony and Tina's in Philly was awesome and will be a good evening out for the younger adults.

In this hilarious interactive comedy, the audience is part of the show. As "invited guests" the audience begin the evening witnessing the holy nuptials. Following the ceremony, a rousing reception takes place. Dancing, champagne toasts, a full pasta dinner and of course, a slice of the wedding cake are provided by the Nunzio and Vitale "families".

This restaurant is on Times Square!!!!!!!!!! I cannot beleive that Branson is getting it!! :yahoo:

I haven't heard of Tony n' Tina's Wedding but I have heard good things about Cantina Laredo.

I haven't heard of Cantina Laredo, is it very upscale or just a good restaurant. Does anyone know what Bar Louie is? I thought it might be a chain but it could just be a local.

It's modertly upscale, you know, may'be 20 or a bit more for a plate.

Bar Louie is a hip neighborhood restaurant chain kind of deal. It has some modern elements to it, far from a Chili's.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived