Is DeSoto County the fastest growing county in Mississippi?

soverbey

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pardon my ignorance here, but is DeSoto County along the coast, in the Memphis metro, or the Jackson metro? I have no idea so I hope someone can clarify.

If it's in the Jackson metro, then that's cool because there's a DeSoto Parish in metro Shreveport which is beginning to grow fast, although it's not the fastest-growing in the state.

And 38th fastest-growing in the country is definitely nothing to dismiss; that's awesome.

Pardon my ignorance here, but is DeSoto County along the coast, in the Memphis metro, or the Jackson metro? I have no idea so I hope someone can clarify.

If it's in the Jackson metro, then that's cool because there's a DeSoto Parish in metro Shreveport which is beginning to grow fast, although it's not the fastest-growing in the state.

And 38th fastest-growing in the country is definitely nothing to dismiss; that's awesome.

DeSoto County is near Memphis. Suburban development is providing the impetus for growth. I hope they do their planning well.

Archived