Mid Towne Village Updates

GRDadof3

It looks like on the Planning Commission Agenda is a request to increase the number of residential townhomes in this project from 14 to 28:

http://www.ci.grand-rapids.mi.us/meeting.p...481&type=agenda

The city's E-Packet link is broken, so I'll check again tomorrow to see if I can pull up the pdf to see if there are more details.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

cool, I think that more townhouses would be great for the city, maybe if there could be some brick rowhouses somewhere

I glad you think row houses are good idea. I'm one of the owners of Park Row. I thought you might want to see the new web site it just went up. some think it looks like Lincoln Park in Chicago.

Hope you enjoy it.

ParkRowCondo.com

Joe

I glad you think row houses are good idea. I'm one of the owners of Park Row. I thought you might want to see the new web site it just went up. some think it looks like Lincoln Park in Chicago.

Hope you enjoy it.

ParkRowCondo.com

Joe

Joe,

Can you give us an estimate of the total construction cost for the project? ( All the buildings, along with the site improvements / infrastructure cost) This seems to be quite a big project, just wondering how it compares to the other large projects around town in terms of relative budget.

Archived