NC's Tallest Building in Raleigh

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why not take LEGENDS, a staple of the nightlife scene in Raleigh and add 850 feet to it, gut it, hang a disco ball from the ceiling, and brand it as the World's Tallest Dance Club? ... Can you imagine what affect that would have on Raleigh's nightlife?

This is the most absurd, hilarious idea I've heard in a while. Yeah right - the chandeliers won't make it but the largest phallic symbol in the state is a gay bar? hilarious :rofl:

Why not take LEGENDS, a staple of the nightlife scene in Raleigh and add 850 feet to it, gut it, hang a disco ball from the ceiling, and brand it as the World's Tallest Dance Club? ... Can you imagine what affect that would have on Raleigh's nightlife?

So I guess Legends is currently 22' tall?

I thought there were rules for harrasing board members? I don't insult anyone personally on this board no matter how much I disagree. People have been banned from this site, for the exact same things aministrators are guilty of. Hypocrites.

Hmm, you just said you didn't insult anyone, then in the next sentence you call the staff here Hypocrites. I think that pretty much sums up your post activity here.

People here are banned for breaking the rules plan and simple. A number of your posts have been designed simply to piss people off and add little to the discussion. If you don't want to join the individuals on the ban heap then I recommend that you re-evaluate your own reasons for posting at UrbanPlanet and remove being a bad forumer from that list.

If you want to point out an example where you have been unjustly harrassed, then please do so. If you don't like what I or anyone else on the staff does then send a PM to the site owner Neo and you can address it with him. Otherwise, you are simply wasting more people's time with posts such as this since nobody actually cares that your are crying out "I am a victim". If you can't do any of that, there is even a thread in the coffee house where you can go beotch about UrbanPlanet. Go have at it there if you feel such a need.

We get 1000s of posts/day, and several hundred new members/week so I think we are doing something right here. Unfortunately, a very small minority, end up causing 95% of the problems here.

This is causing problems. Comments like that. You're so freaking arrogant man. You actually think I come on here just to stir problems? You're mistaken. Having my "humble" opinions is my business. I'm done having this discussion. It's childish and ridiculous.

Hmm, accusing everyone on the forum of being uptight, then saying this is just you having a humble opinion is just as bad as saying you don't insult anyone then in the next breath calling the staff here hypocrites. And I assume you don't consider calling someone "freaking arrogant" a personal insult either. Didn't you just say you didn't do that?

I never understood why people insist on posting on forums that they dislike so much. I can only assume the real reason is to cause trouble which you continue to do in this thread. If you are so unhappy with the "childish and ridiculous" then go away. It can't be more simple than that.

Archived