Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cityboi

Greensboro newest & largest downtown music venue opens

7 posts in this topic

yes, people should definitely check out the flying anvil. i'll be playing there next weekend. :shades:

yes, people should definitely check out the flying anvil. i'll be playing there next weekend. :shades:

I listened to some of your music on your site... Pretty catchy stuff there :thumbsup: my fav. song being "Impossible"

I listened to some of your music on your site... Pretty catchy stuff there :thumbsup: my fav. song being "Impossible"

thanks! it's super low-fi, but i guess that's the quality one should expect when he uses an 8 year old macintosh to record, and he doesn't really know what he's doing. :lol:

Is there a link posted somewhere to your site, ez? :)

i have not posted it directly, i don't think, but if you click my user name and look at my profile, it's listed there.

thanks! it's super low-fi, but i guess that's the quality one should expect when he uses an 8 year old macintosh to record, and he doesn't really know what he's doing. :lol:

ah. what program did you use to record?

ah. what program did you use to record?

i used digital performer 3 for that stuff. it's pretty easy to figure out. i have heard that it's a lot easier to edit with pro tools than with dp, but i never really got into that.