Greer, SC updates

GSP Tiger

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QuikTrip a large convenience store chain based outta Oklahoma has purchased the former BP on Wade Hampton and Buncombe, along with three other parcels that I was talking about. It'll cost $3 million to build and employ between 10-15 people. This will be their first store in the entire Carolinas and will add up to 7 more in the Upstate. Now wish Wawa would enter this area.

QuikTrip a large convenience store chain based outta Oklahoma has purchased the former BP on Wade Hampton and Buncombe, along with three other parcels that I was talking about. It'll cost $3 million to build and employ between 10-15 people. This will be their first store in the entire Carolinas and will add up to 7 more in the Upstate. Now wish Wawa would enter this area.

I want Sheetz!

Good to hear. I have been to QuikTrip locations in Atlanta and usually find them to be good.

• 1 month later...

Believe it or not, a Lebanese restaurant has just opened up here on Wade Hampton. I'm shocked because we don't even have a Thai or Indian restaurant remotely close by. Can't wait to try it, I got a take out menu and the food looks fantastic. if anyone like Pita House and lives up this way, it might be worth trying. I'll post a review as soon as I go; can't wait.

Believe it or not, a Lebanese restaurant has just opened up here on Wade Hampton. I'm shocked because we don't even have a Thai or Indian restaurant remotely close by. Can't wait to try it, I got a take out menu and the food looks fantastic. if anyone like Pita House and lives up this way, it might be worth trying. I'll post a review as soon as I go; can't wait.

Do you have an address by any chance?

You can get Thai food in Greer at the new asian placed that opened in the old Alltel space at the Staples in Greer.

Technically, you're correct, but they literally have two or three different curry dishes, that's it, no noodle dishes, no spicy beef salad, no Thai soups. If a restaurant doesn't even sell Pad Thai, I'd hardly call it a Thai restaurant. We've been there a few times and they're trying to be eveything to everyone, serving Chinese, Sushi and those curry dishes, it's okay at best. On a side note, I talked to one of the co-owners of Sweet Basil once and told him that we desperately needed him to open a third location on Wade Hampton, and he said that they were actually discussing that. I don't know how far they've gone with that idea, but it might not hurt to go see him and tell him that you "heard" that they were interested in coming up here and tell him what you've got available.

I'll have to try it. I am half Lebanese, after all!

I love Lebanese food. I ate at a Lebanese place in Monterrey, Ca a few months ago, and it was awesome. This place looks good from the menu, but they guy doesn't appear to have a clue about marketing 101. If you go, please give us a report. I really want to go.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived