Branson Hills

Branson Hills is a mixed-use development consisting of over 1500 acres. Included in Branson Hills: over 1,000,000 sgf. of retail, office space, restaurants, 2,000 home upscale subdivision, 18 hole tribute golf course, condo's and much more........

DO1559419.JPG

Branson Hills Plaza, a new 141-acre development is located at the northwest corner of the U.S. Highway 65 and Bee Creek Road interchange. Target and Home Depot will anchor the first phase of the multi-phase development along with a number of other retailers, including TJ Maxx, and several restaurants. Phases two and three will include the development of more shops and restaurants over the next four years. The first phase will cost $33 million and include 300,000 square feet of space available for lease, and over the next 10 years, Branson Hills Plaza will expand to 1-million square feet.

The Branson Planning & Zoning Commission gave approval to plans that would bring a Wal-Mart Supercenter and a Sam

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This development sounds a lot like the Shoppes at Pinnacle Hills in Rogers. I'm surprised Branson didn't start building this before the Shoppes in Rogers did.

I'm not sure what the Shoppes in Rogers are but this will be HUGE once completed.

• 2 months later...

Well, It's been confirmed that a Best Buy, Kohl's, Sam's Club and Supercenter will go in at the Branson Hills 2nd Phase Shopping Center. That brings the list to Home Depot, Target, Tj Maxx, Kohl's, Best Buy, Sam's and a Supercenter all in one location. WOW! It can't get much easier than that.

I was curious has Branson managed to get some retail that Springfield doesn't have yet?

Not really, there are about 2 that I can think of that in the BL that we don't have. The malls here in Springfield have everything that Branson has and more. What Branson has that Springfield doesn't is the all the outlet stores which are very popular to Springfieldian's. I think its great that Branson is getting all these stores because soooo many poeople from Springfield go there weekly (some daily) especially during the summer months and having these down there makes it just that much more exciting.

• 2 weeks later...

FINNALY! I found the website for this dev. even though there isn't much specific's.

Branson Hills Development

That's awesome! I really like the colorful floor plans for the villas and condos. I can't believe that Branson is building this with Branson Landing just opened and still adding so much. Is Branson planning a major population boom soon?

That's awesome! I really like the colorful floor plans for the villas and condos. I can't believe that Branson is building this with Branson Landing just opened and still adding so much. Is Branson planning a major population boom soon?

Branson is just now starting to get a hint of what populaiton is to come. Taney county is the second fastest growing county in the state. They are expecting more than 30,000 more people by 2020 bringing the County pop in 2020 around 80,000. Although I have a feeling it could be more with the way developments are going around the Branson Lake area. So far this year Branson has already broke the second record for building permits in 05'.

Well, It's been confirmed that a Best Buy, Kohl's, Sam's Club and Supercenter will go in at the Branson Hills 2nd Phase Shopping Center. That brings the list to Home Depot, Target, Tj Maxx, Kohl's, Best Buy, Sam's and a Supercenter all in one location. WOW! It can't get much easier than that.

I must have missed this, but Wow.

These are all the major Sprawl "Big Box Retailers" in one confined area.

They'll probably put in Starbucks, McDonalds, Subway, etc.

I must have missed this, but Wow.

These are all the major Sprawl "Big Box Retailers" in one confined area.

They'll probably put in Starbucks, McDonalds, Subway, etc.

I think that they are planning a Applebee's, Chile's, TGIF.......as well as others. I can't believe they got all of these BIG BOX retailers to go in the same location! But you know, If you think about it, it would actually help each store feed of one another since they all are together. I think People will like the fact that they won't have to go across town to go get the favorite CD, instead they just walk a couple hundred feet.

• 2 weeks later...

Kind of odd that a Target, Sam's Club, and Supercenter are going into this development.

I bet Traffic will be hell though, any idea if they plan on making expanded roads?

They already have all the infanstructure in place. That is one thing I love about the developers in these areas, they seem to get all of the roads in place before they even break ground on anything (except sewer) :D

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived