A Nashville team needs support!

Lexy

That's always good. And you never know, maybe some people will come at the last minute. I bet part of the reason that the attendanc is low is because many of the teens that would go are going on the Global Night Commute tonight - me included. There are supposed to be almost 3000 people doing this, so I'm sure some of them would have gone to the game.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will say, if you think you are man enough, PM me and we can meet somewhere. Otherwise shut up.

Wow, Come on. Certainly we are more mature than that now, right? While I certainly agree with your original posts about the predators Lexy, I think you took a bit far. You didn't need to attack him just because he doesn't care about the predators (i bet a majority of people in Nashville agree with futurearchitect). Do I think the predators are doing great? Of course. Do I really want to spend 25-30$ on tickets? Not really. I don't think theres anything wrong with not liking a sports team - of course I agree wtih you and don't think we need to insult the preds either...but really, this doesn't need to degrade down to fistfights.

Wow, Come on. Certainly we are more mature than that now, right? While I certainly agree with your original posts about the predators Lexy, I think you took a bit far. You didn't need to attack him just because he doesn't care about the predators (i bet a majority of people in Nashville agree with futurearchitect). Do I think the predators are doing great? Of course. Do I really want to spend 25-30$ on tickets? Not really. I don't think theres anything wrong with not liking a sports team - of course I agree wtih you and don't think we need to insult the preds either...but really, this doesn't need to degrade down to fistfights.

No fists needed for me. I'll talk it out like a man is supposed to. But telling me not to piss him off wasn't suppose to get a rise out of me? Seriously. That is just asking for me to act like a beotch.

The peopleon this website is too easily offended. I'm done with it. Anytime someone disagrees with someone on here they get labeled a trouble maker and sent to time out. I take pictures, and offer insight on some things talked about. I don't go into deep restless thought about the built enviroment cause that just ain't me. I prefer to let it get built and then judge by the pictures it makes, whether I like it or not. It's been fun and thanks for the great meetings at the first of the month, but I am seriously done with this. YOu guys can have your politically correct website and all.

But in any case, support the Preds. If you haven't ever been, go. If you think hockey isn't a sport, go. It will open your eyes to something different. That is, if your not easily offended by things.

Thanks again and so long.

Michael Davis

[email protected]

My apologies, I did not intend offend you Lexy. I'm sure that most people on this site would much rather you stay than me, so please don't leave over something silly like this. I just think that you were taking future architects initial two statment much too personal - when I'm sure he didn't mean anything negative towards you. It seems that sometimes you take disagreeing opinions as personal attacks on your character - which they never are. I really didn't mean to make you feel like a beotch - or whatever.

Again, I apologize and hope that you realize that I did not mean anything negative or mean about you.

Your absence to urban planet would be a loss to us all.

I can't believe this is happening...again. Yeah, you might disagree, but seriously, if this is something you really love, you shouldn't just desert it because of one person. That makes no sense. I mean seriously, you've added a lot to this forum - particularly that laid back attitude that nobody else seems to have. If you want, just take a little break from here, maybe after that you'll change your mind. Just don't get up and leave the site completely.

Oh, I missed Lukin's response. I don't think he was really talking about you. Mostly someone else.

Lexy, please don't over-react. I (as a preds fan) can understand your frustrations with these comments. But if one person makes you mad, dont think we all don't appreciate your input.

FutureArchitect, if i remember correctly, you were in this situation not long ago. Someone made you mad and you signed off for a while. right? well, it's good to have you back, because i try to value the DIFFERENT opinions of everyone.

Look people. I love the predators! But i also know that when i am in restaurant and there is a hockey game on....i probably wont be able to watch it because the majority wants to watch one of the big three. That is something hockey fans have to learn to deal with.

On the other hand...I hate baseball! But do you think i would go to Atlanta and say "The braves are stupid, they should be replaced by another sport!". Hell no! People love baseball. Just because i don't i cannot assume that other people shouldn't. I sure as hell wouldn't say that in a baseball bar (or a forum about hockey).

We need to learn that we all have different interest here. Hockey/Basketball, BRT/LRT, Mid-rise/High-rise, Convention center vs. Connected neighborhood, whatever the opinion, it is an opinion and we must respect it.

Finally, I dont think it is necessary to bring up income, education or travel. If anyone thinks less of me because i dont have my diploma yet, struggling financially, and haven't yet traveled the world as I want to, than I think you are uneducated.

Thank You, and to quote the words of another man that was caught in the middle of a pointless fight; "Can't we all just get along?" --Peace!

I think this thread was started to show our support for the Predators - Not the Titans or baseball or soccer or anything else. We don't need to read the Sunday morning paper about a UP member slain overnight, etc. This thread was not a place to bash hockey or UP members. This is nuts.

FA, say something nice or don't say anything at all. This goes for us all...

btw, GO PREDS and GOOD LUCK

FA, nevermind my defending you earlier. No one is impressed by your income, (lack of) education, or your fully loaded clip. You see, some of us(without a 6 figure income, like yourself) actually live in parts of town where those things cross our minds. Your threats let us know you are simply a coward. Good luck, and please ease us of your presence.

Okay this thread is over. FA your posts overall consistantly incite folks or cause problems. Its time for you to go. Lexy I hope you stay, but that line about PMing to meet up was out of line so I will ask it to not happen again.

I will handle this more when I get back from church.

Archived