Rhythm Lofts at Music City

TennMan

I was printing some boards for City Living and Village Real Estate when I came across a rendering for a 12 or 13 floor tower on music row called Rhythm Lofts at Music City. Has anyone heard anything on this project?

I will try to see if I can post this rendering.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was printing some boards for City Living and Village Real Estate when I came across a rendering for a 12 or 13 floor tower on music row called Rhythm Lofts at Music City. Has anyone heard anything on this project?

I will try to see if I can post this rendering.

Any idea who the architect is?

It was built originally as the United Artists tower, Music Row's ugliest building...especially now since they've tried to pretty it up. It's only 8 floors or so, but has underground parking, so maybe someone can do SOMETHING with this eyesore. It'd be a great residential location.

I drove past last week and all the offices had cleared out and there were trash shoots on the sides of the tower with windows open. A banner is draped across the front advertising residential housing inside, "Coming Soon!". We'll see how it pans out.

It was built originally as the United Artists tower, Music Row's ugliest building...especially now since they've tried to pretty it up. It's only 8 floors or so, but has underground parking, so maybe someone can do SOMETHING with this eyesore. It'd be a great residential location.

Yes, especially now, it's especially ugly. Terrible colors and those round decorative things they added are hideous. Maybe it will get an all-new skin. So are the United Artists tower rehab and Rythm Lofts the same project?

I don't think this building is the one being remodeled by looking at the rendering.

I am having a hard time trying to post the rendering but if any one wants to see the rendering you can email me at [email protected] and I will send it to you and maybe someone with better computer skills can post it on the forum.

Send it to [email protected] and I'll post it for you.

Looks fine to me. But I too wonder about the ground level. It appears to have seperate entrances for business'. Lord knows that if it is in fact business', coffee shops, & boutiques, that would do perfect there in that part of town.

Actually, I'm interested in the numbers 6, 7, and 20 on the map. Anybody know? Do you have a link to that?

Thanks for the info TM and Hank.

I think 7 is probably the Chesterfield Lofts going in where the Blair House Apartments once stood.

Actually, I'm interested in the numbers 6, 7, and 20 on the map. Anybody know? Do you have a link to that?

Unfortunately, I can't give you the web address. TennMan emailed me the picture without a link to the site. Maybe he can give you the web address.

I have the pdf at work that has all the renderings and what number they belong to on the map. I will post the answer to your question tomorrow.

Archived